Build Your Case with Help from a Defense Attorney in Peoria IL
When is the right time for you to get a defense attorney in Peoria IL involved in your case? Truthfully, the answer is from the moment you are arrested or accused of a crime. Having a lawyer guide you through every step of your case can give you the best chance to achieve a positive outcome. Otherwise, you are at the mercy of the prosecutors, who will often seek to punish you to the fullest extent of the law. So, to ensure your fair treatment by all legal parties, call the team at Brave Law Center, P.C.
Attorneys Jason Netzley and Amanda Stanley dedicate their time and effort to helping you overcome your legal woes. Together, with their team of professionals, they handle hundreds of cases every year. Fast, friendly and complete legal service is what locals have come to expect from our law firm. To talk about your case directly with one of our attorneys, Brave Law Center, P.C. offers a free consultation. This initial meeting is so we can give you advice on your best course of action and determine if we’re the right fit for your case.
The Perks of a Private Defender
While you can opt to have a public defender assigned to your case, or choose to represent yourself, private defenders are often the better choice. While you don’t have to outright pay for assigned legal counsel, you risk incurring a harsher sentence.
- Sole Focus
- While public defenders have experience and education to handle your case, you are never the sole focus of their workload. Often, a public defender is running right to his next client or case directly after you. However, with a private attorney, we are there for you and only you. We dedicate ourselves to getting to the bottom of your case.
- Working for You from the Beginning
- Having an attorney at the very beginning of your legal troubles can translate well up to a potential court date. Where a public defender might not be able to assist you until your trial, a private attorney can begin helping from the moment of your arrest. Our law firm can help you post bail, prepare you for your trial date, help pick jurors, and much more.
- Better Deals
- Ideally, if you are aiming to reduce your sentence or drop charges from your case, your criminal defense lawyer should be able to help. However, due to the lack of familiarization a public defender may have with your case, securing better results can prove to be more difficult. Having an attorney build an argument for your case from the start can ensure a better outcome.
What We Focus On
Finding a defense attorney in Peoria IL best suited to your case doesn’t have to be complicated. Brave Law Center, P.C. has handled numerous criminal cases of all varieties. No matter how minor or severe the accusations against you are, we have the knowledge and experience to provide the representation you need. For example, we try cases such as:
- Misdemeanors – Theft, assault, illegal drug possession, vandalism and other crimes consist of misdemeanors. While these crimes are considered minor, they can have significant legal repercussions.
- Felonies – Armed robbery, kidnapping, arson, murder, manslaughter and more are known as felonies. Having representation for these more serious crimes is an absolute necessity.
- Traffic Violations – Running stop signs or red lights, speeding, improper parking and other infractions make up traffic violations. If you believe you were unfairly charged for any of these crimes, we can help.
- DUIs – Driving while under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other imperative substance can land you with a DUI. Having an attorney help can either reduce your punishment or have your case dismissed.
Call Our Office
Get the representation you deserve with the help of a local and experienced defense attorney in Peoria IL. Call Brave Law Center, P.C. today at 309-228-9251, to schedule a free consultation. Also, our main office is located at 330 NE Perry Ave, Peoria, IL 61603.