Attorney Near Me for Traffic Violations in Dunlap IL
Consult with Brave Law Center traffic law attorneys before you pay off fines for traffic violations in Dunlap IL. Your first instinct with a speeding ticket or citation for other moving violations likely involves paying the fine and moving on. After all, you may not consider traffic violations as a big deal. However, you may not realize that paying the ticket off can bring the following negative consequences:
- Increases in vehicle insurance premiums
- Possible driver’s license revocation
- Damage to your driving record
- No chance of negotiating lesser charges
- Loss of time and money if ordered to take traffic school classes
Contact the Brave Law Center if you need more information about fighting citations for traffic violations in Dunlap IL. You may have lots of questions about traffic law or consequences if you already have multiple DUI or reckless driving convictions. Our traffic attorney can provide all the answers you need and start building a smart defense for your case. We offer free initial consultations to discuss how we can help you fight traffic tickets.
When to Hire a Lawyer for Traffic Violations in Dunlap IL
Anytime you face charges of reckless driving, speeding 30 miles per hour over the limit, or driving under the influence you should hire a lawyer. These are charges that come with serious consequences and potential suspension of your driving privileges. Convictions on these kinds of charges can affect your employment opportunities, finances, and more. Do not try to represent yourself if any of the following applies to your situation.
- You have prior DUI convictions.
- Another party got injured or killed because of your reckless driving or DUI.
- You think an attorney can provide a winning defense to earn a not guilty verdict.
- Your case allows for possible negotiation of reduced charges or desired alternative penalties.
- You are a commercial driver, including bus driver, truck driver, or delivery driver.
Fight to Get Charges Dismissed or Reduced
A Brave Law criminal defense attorney will work toward the best possible outcome for your case involving traffic violations in Dunlap IL. We can identify any potential weaknesses in the prosecution’s case and argue to get evidence against you thrown out. Often, police officers can make mistakes that allow for charges to get dismissed or reduced. Consult with one of our traffic attorneys to avoid a conviction and the following repercussions:
- Mandatory license suspension
- Jail time
- Court mandated attendance of a DUI rehabilitation program
- Expensive fines
Negotiate for Reduced Sentences
A Brave Law traffic attorney also can negotiate for reduced penalties with a plea deal on charges for traffic violations in Dunlap IL. Our attorneys can help you build your best defense. However, they also can advise you whether a plea deal makes sense. Often, negotiation for reduced sentences help clients in the following scenarios:
- Your blood alcohol content (BAC) level measured well past the legal limit.
- Evidence suggest you were driving under the influence of drugs other than alcohol.
- Someone else got seriously hurt or killed because of your DUI.
Contact Our Local Traffic Attorney
If you face charges of committing traffic violations in Dunlap IL, your best defense starts by making a phone call to Brave Law Center. Our experienced traffic ticket attorneys can consult with you and build a winning defense strategy. Call now at 309-228-9136 to schedule a Request Reservation. If you prefer, you also can send us an email through our online contact form.