Better Understand Traffic Law in Peoria IL with Brave Law
Traffic Law in Peoria, Fulton, and the surrounding counties spans numerous rules and violations. And while it’s impossible to keep up on every “rule of the road” while driving, understanding local traffic law is key to staying ahead of it. In this regard, Brave Law Center, P.C. can provide you with the legal guidance you require. Additionally, if facing traffic violations yourself, we can help in advising next steps or build your legal defense against such charges.
Examples of Potential Violations
Each traffic violation is a varying degree of severity. However, even with minor infractions, you must consider that each mark on your record can lead to more severe charges. The worst traffic violations come with the most severe penalties, such as expensive fines, driver’s license suspension and possible jail time. Examples of some violations in Illinois include:
- Reckless Driving
- Driving Without a License
- Running Red Lights or Stop Signs
- Hit & Runs
- Illegal Parking
- Unlawful Vehicle Modifications
What Can an Attorney Do?
Whether you’re trying to have a speeding ticket expunged from your record or are looking to lessen charges associated with a DUI, Brave Law Center can help. Our team has extensive knowledge of traffic law for Peoria County IL. As such, we can assist by:
- Negotiating with Prosecutors – Multiple offenses can put you on the verge of license suspension. Even a first-time offense is a mark on your record you’d do your best to avoid. Thus, our team can negotiate with prosecutors to prevent the worst outcomes for your traffic violation, such as steep fines, increased insurance rates, and more.
- Managing DUI Cases – For severe traffic violations, such as DUIs, it can be difficult to avoid penalties. However, depending on the circumstances surrounding your case, a lawyer can sometimes uncover evidence of an illegal vehicle stop, unreliable breathalyzer results, or undisclosed medical conditions. And if guilt cannot be disproven, we can negotiate a plea deal to reduce charges and penalties.
- License Reinstatement – Traffic violations can sometimes lead to your license being suspended or revoked. And in today’s society, operating without a driver’s license is a challenging task for most. Thankfully, there are ways to have your driver’s license reinstated. While it may require taking an alcohol/drug remedial education class or paying fees, an attorney can assist throughout the reinstatement process.
Discuss Your Case with Our Team
While traffic law for Peoria, Dunlap, Morton, Washington, Pekin and the surrounding communities can be confusing, Brave Law Center, P.C. can offer you the legal guidance for overcoming traffic violations. And to learn more about our other legal practices, such as family law, estate planning or real estate law, call 309-685-7900 to request a Request Reservation. Also, we are located at 330 NE Perry Ave, Peoria, IL 61603.