Local Legal Counsel that Helps You Fight Traffic Tickets in Pekin IL
Brave Law traffic attorneys can counsel you on your best defense against traffic tickets in Pekin IL. Call us now at 309-282-9254 to let us defend your rights.
Our local legal professionals know the intricacies of area traffic codes and the language involved in traffic cases. Consequently, they can help you spot mistakes made by the police or flaws in the case against you. In some situations, we can even get your tickets dismissed. Therefore, you should get in touch with us immediately so that we can help you fight the following:
- Speeding tickets
- Red light tickets
- Reckless driving
- Accident tickets
- License Suspension
- All Traffic Ticket Offenses
- Texting and Driving Tickets
- Fix It Tickets
Our record for providing successful resolutions for clients speaks for itself. Consequently, more than 86 percent of our clients give our legal services 5-star reviews. Contact us now to start working toward the best possible outcome for your case.
Changes to Illinois Traffic Laws You Need to Know
In a recent report, information about new traffic laws you may not know existed outlined strict penalties you need to know.
- The first law changes the Illinois Vehicle Code to create a 12-month license suspension and minimum fine of $1,000 for drivers who cause “great bodily harm, permanent disability or disfigurement to another person” while texting and driving.
- The second law, also called Mason’s Law, creates harsher penalties for drivers who do not yield at crosswalks or in school zones and injure someone. You could face suspension of your driver’s license for up to 12 months.
You may not have time or know where to look for information about changes Illinois traffic laws. Therefore, you should always contact experienced Brave Law attorneys who stay current with the latest information when you receive traffic tickets in Pekin IL. Our lawyers can counsel you on the best course of action. You can also review helpful information on recent changes to Illinois traffic laws here.
Strategies We Use to Fight Your Traffic Tickets in Pekin IL
Our legal team will work for the best possible outcome for your case when it comes to traffic tickets in Pekin IL. In certain situations, our attorneys can get your tickets dismissed. A dismissal can occur in the following situations:
- The officer who wrote the citation fails to come to your court hearing.
- We negotiate a plea agreement with the court that you accept a less serious non-moving violation.
- The court accepts alternative disciplinary measures we negotiate such as traffic school or an unsupervised probationary period.
In some situations, we may not get a dismissal or alternative discipline for you case. However, we will still work to reduce your fines and keep points off your driver’s license. Since insurance companies regularly review your driving record, this could still save you money in the form of lower insurance rates.
Get Legal Advice for Your Traffic Tickets in Pekin IL
Brave Law attorneys specialize in traffic law. Consequently, we can help you work toward a positive resolution if you receive traffic tickets in Pekin IL. Give us a call today at 309-228-9254 or contact us online to schedule a consultation.