Experienced Local Lawyers Help You Fight Traffic Tickets in Peoria IL
Brave Law attorneys will aggressively defend your rights when you receive traffic tickets in Peoria IL. Call us now at 309-228-9254 to schedule a consultation.
Brave Law attorneys specialize in traffic law. So, we can defend you if you receive a ticket for driving under the influence (DUI) or have more than three moving violations in a year. In each case, you could face a suspension of your license, an increase in insurance rates, a loss of insurance coverage, and hefty fines. However, our lawyers can work to get your tickets dismiss, negotiate a plea to less serious violations, or reduce financial penalties. So, let us provide you with legal counsel for the following:
- Speeding tickets
- Moving violations for disobeying traffic signals
- DUI cases
- Driver’s license reinstatement cases
Our local lawyers know the area traffic codes and your rights. So, they can help you work toward the best possible outcome for your case. Contact us now to arrange for a consultation to discuss how to fight your traffic tickets in Peoria IL.
Why You Need a Traffic Ticket Lawyer
Brave Law attorneys are well versed in the language of local traffic laws. We use our knowledge and experience to identify mistakes made by police officers or flaws in the case against you. Consequently, we can work to minimize penalties against you in the very least. However, we can also get your tickets dismissed in some situations. Plus, we can negotiate on your behalf to accept lesser violations or alternative discipline. As a result, you receive the following benefits:
- Reduced costs in fees and fines
- Protection for your driver’s license and driving record that may keep your insurance rates from rising or your coverage from being dropped
- Possible prevention of a license suspension
- Legal assistance with getting your license reinstated
Under certain circumstances, we can work to get a dismissal of your traffic tickets in Peoria IL. A dismissal is possible in the following situations:
- The police officer who wrote the ticket fails to attend your case at traffic court.
- We negotiate a plea deal the court accepts for you to accept a lesser non-moving violation.
- You agree and comply with a period of unsupervised probation.
It is important to remember that you may face some penalties even if your ticket gets dismissed. The court still may require you to pay some or all relevant fines.
Another tactic that our lawyers can use to reduce penalties against you includes negotiating for an alternative disciplinary action. As an example, you can avoid stricter penalties by agreeing to attend traffic school. In that scenario, you could receive the following benefits:
- You could get a dismissal of your speeding tickets in Peoria IL.
- That form of discipline could keep negative information off your driving record and keep your insurance rates lower.
- You could avoid receiving a suspension of your license.
Finally, our attorneys can work to dismiss or reduce your fines and driver’s license points when you get traffic tickets in Pekin IL. Thus, you could avoid losing out on a lot of money. Our attorneys will aggressively defend you to minimize the cost of fines against you. In addition, we will work to keep points off your driver’s license which could raise your insurance rates or force you to pay for transportation if your license gets suspended.
Schedule Your Consultation Now
Let Brave Law traffic lawyers help you fight your traffic tickets in Peoria IL. Schedule a consultation today by calling 309-228-9254 or by getting a hold of us online. Learn why 86 percent of our past clients give our legal services 5-star reviews today.