Fight Charges with a Criminal Defense Attorney in Fulton County IL
Act fast if you are facing criminal charges by consulting with a Brave Law criminal defense attorney in Fulton County IL. Call 309-547-3516 to protect your rights and interests by building your defense with our law team.
Do not stress out with thoughts of jail time when you first learn about facing criminal charges. Remain calm and get the legal assistance you need to avoid jail. Make sure to consult with Brave Law criminal defense lawyers to discuss matters involving your case. Our attorneys come with a track record of success, extensive trial experience, and the skills to achieve the best possible outcome in your case. Furthermore, our attorneys pride themselves on serving clients with integrity and honesty. They will run through the most likely resolutions in your case, not just tell you what you want to hear.
If you are being charged with a crime, do not talk to anyone before consulting with a Brave Law criminal defense attorney in Fulton County IL. Prosecutors can use your testimony against you in court. Contact us to discuss your case.
Aggressive Defense for DUI and Traffic Tickets
You may not think that DUI or traffic related charges are serious business. However, punishments for traffic-related offenses can cost you big time. In fact, a conviction for DUI or traffic charges can bring the following repercussions:
- A revocation of your driver’s license
- Hefty fines and court costs
- Increased insurance rates due to a poor driving record
When you consult with a Brave Law criminal defense attorney in Fulton County IL, they can start building your defense. Our lawyers will review your case, look for possible mistakes made by law enforcement, and negotiate to get charges against you dismissed or reduced. So, do not risk severe penalties by trying to fight DUI or traffic tickets on your own. Plus, our attorneys can also help you get your license reinstated if it gets revoked.
Legal Assistance to Fight Drug Charges
If you face misdemeanor or felony drug charges, discuss your case with Brave Law. Get the legal counsel of our criminal defense attorney in Fulton County IL. Our lawyers can identify mistakes made by law enforcement that can help get charges dropped or evidence suppressed. In fact, law enforcement traffic stops can commonly include the following errors:
- Fourth Amendment Violation – The officer in your case stops you without grounds for “reasonable suspicion.” That violates your rights against unreasonable search and seizure.
- Searches without Consent – Law enforcement will often search vehicles without probable cause or consent of the driver or vehicle owner. This is another violation of your rights under the Fourth Amendment.
- Use of an Uncertified Canine Officer – Canine officers are required to stay current with training. If the canine officer used to conduct the search was not current on training, this can also lead to charges getting dropped or reduced.
- Prolonged Prearrest Detention Times – Our criminal defense attorney in Fulton County IL can use this sort of error to work toward suppressing evidence. Officers cannot detain you for an extraordinarily prolonged amount of time before making an arrest.
Defense for Disorderly Conduct Charges
If you need an explanation of disorderly conduct charges against you, consult with a Brave Law criminal defense attorney in Fulton County IL. Start building a defense and get a better understanding of the charges against you with our legal team. Some examples of disorderly conduct include the following:
- Charges for false reporting – Law enforcement can charge you if they determine you falsely reported a crime. Since this diverts resources away from investigation of other crimes in the community, you can face serious consequences.
- Fighting – The police can charge you if you have a verbal or physical fight that affects people involved in the fight and others around it.
- School threats – Any threats that you make against a school such as bomb threats or weapon use to threaten the safety of faculty and students can result in felony disorderly conduct.
- Protests that become riots – If a peaceful protest becomes violent and fights that injure and threaten the safety of the public break out, disorderly charges can result.
- Privacy invasion – If you are caught violating someone else’s privacy with lewd or criminal intentions, you could also face charges of disorderly conduct.
Contact Our Criminal Defense Attorney in Fulton County IL
Fight to get charges against you dismissed or reduced with a Brave Law criminal defense attorney. Our attorneys can identify and exploit weaknesses in the prosecution’s case. Call 309-547-3516 or contact us online to get the legal assistance you need.