Experienced Tazewell County Adoption Attorney in Morton IL
Stepparents, relatives, co-parents, and other clients in Tazewell County can get help to adopt a child from a knowledgeable adoption attorney in Morton IL. The Brave Law Center can help you navigate the complex and lengthy adoption process with the emotional support, legal advice, and representation in court that you need. Brave Law’s adoption attorney Amanda K. Stanley has helped countless clients with family law matters since 2015. Her mission is to motivate clients and provide them with all the tools they need to succeed. Whether you are interested in adopting a child from another state, a foreign county, foster care, or another situation, Amanda can help you finalize the adoption you are seeking. Contact Brave Law now to schedule a free case review.
What Can an Adoption Attorney Do for Me?
If you are going through the adoption process for the first time, it can be easy to get overwhelmed from all the laws, procedures, and requirements involved. Fortunately, Brave Law’s adoption attorney in Washington IL can guide you through the entire process from start to finish. Our firm can handle the following duties for you.
- We prepare and file all documents required to secure the adoption finalization.
- Also, we work with you to find the right adoption agency or private adoption for you.
- Next, we explain how adoption laws and requirements apply to your circumstances.
- Plus, we support you during the emotional part of the process and represent you in court.
- In addition, we handle negotiations with adoption agencies and birth parents to work in your best interests.
- Our firm ensures that you meet all the legal requirements and comply with all laws.
- Finally, we can resolve any issues that come up through mediation.
Legal Services for Many Kinds of Adoption Clients
Not all families are built the same way. Consequently, there are several situations, circumstances, and clients who can use services from our adoption attorney in Morton IL. These are just a few examples of the kinds of clients who can benefit by working with Brave Law.
- Birth Moms – It is a difficult decision to try to place your newborn with an adoptive family. We can help you with your decision and support you in this emotional time.
- Co-parents – This is a form of adoption growing in popularity with LGBTQ families, ensuring both parents have parental rights of their children.
- Foster Parents – With over 15,000 children in the Illinois foster care system, you can reduce your wait time in some instances by considering a foster care adoption. Brave Law can assist you in providing a permanent home to a foster child.
- Relatives – Has a child related to you been placed in foster care or had both of their parents pass away? Brave Law can help you petition for legal rights to your family member.
- Stepparents – There are significant benefits for stepparents to gain legal parental rights. When it comes to medical emergencies, you cannot sign off on an emergency surgery unless you gain parental rights through adoption.
- Adopting a child from another state or country – Several laws can complicate the process of adopting a child from another state or a foreign country. Brave Law can explain those regulations and walk you step-by-step through the process.
Do you need help with your adoption process? You can find answers to all your questions and get the legal representation you need from our adoption attorney in Morton IL. Call Brave Law now at 309-685-7900 or fill out our contact form to schedule a consultation. Along with adoption, we assist clients with other family law matters like child custody, divorce, estate planning, trusts, and wills. The Brave Law Center also specializes in real estate law, probate law, and criminal defense.