Trust Respected Local Lawyers for Estate Planning in East Peoria IL
The Brave Law firm handles all areas of practice concerning probate, wills, trusts, and estate planning in East Peoria IL. Contact our leading lawyers in Peoria County, Tazewell County, and throughout central Illinois today at 309-685-7900 for a Schedule Reservation.
Our practice knows you have questions when it comes to estate planning, wills, and trusts. Let a Brave Law attorney provide answers and take care of the legal services you need. We have helped clients throughout Peoria, East Peoria, Morton, Washington, Eureka, Lewistown, Pekin, and Bloomington choose a plan for the financial future of their families. In fact, our attorneys can help in any of the following practice areas:
Contact our office to schedule a Schedule Reservation on estate planning to ensure your assets, property, and loved ones get the care and legal expertise you want.
Our Attorneys Simplify Estate Planning
Let a Brave Law attorney help you understand estate planning in East Peoria IL. Consider the following key takeaways about estate planning that a Brave Law attorney can help provide:
- Estate planning helps determine how an individual’s assets get preserved, managed, and distributed after their death or incapacitation.
- Executing a will serves as just the first step in estate planning. Ask our attorney for help considering trusts, making charitable donations to limit estate taxes, and naming an executor or beneficiaries.
- Establishing a living will offer clients the ability to designate what health care options they want if they become incapacitated.
- Drafting a durable power of attorney document may make sense. It allows you to assign an agent or family member to make financial, medical, and other decisions if you are incapacitated.
- Making a healthcare power of attorney also allows clients to name an agent to make medical decisions for them if they cannot do so.
- Brave Law attorneys know Illinois estate tax laws. Their legal advice can save your children part of their inheritance from savings on state estate taxes.
Give Our Law Office a Call Now
We know making decisions about what to do about your wealth and property after your death is not easy. Let our attorneys help you navigate these difficult issues. You can reach our Peoria area office by calling our 309-685-7900 for estate planning in East Peoria IL. Also, you can request a Schedule Reservation online here.
We know Illinois estate tax laws. Therefore, we can make an estate plan to help you and your beneficiaries save money on Illinois estate taxes. Get a Schedule Reservation at one of our three offices, including the office in downtown Peoria at 330 NE Perry Ave., Peoria IL 61603. Our Woodford County office frequently serves Washington clients from our location at 120 South Main Street, Eureka IL 61530. We also have an office in Fulton County at 156 North Adams Street, Lewistown IL 61542.