Looking for a Tazewell County Adoption Attorney in Pekin IL?
If you need assistance navigating the adoption process, the Brave Law Center can provide you with an experienced adoption attorney in Pekin IL. The laws, regulations, and requirements involved with the adoption process are complicated, lengthy, and hard to get through on your own. However, you simplify the process with an advocate who represents you, negotiates for you, and resolves disputes from start to finish. Adoption attorney Amanda K. Stanley has practiced law since 2015 and became a Brave Law firm partner in 2020. She has guided numerous clients through the difficulties that come with adoption since that time. Amanda makes it her mission to motivate clients and provide them with tools to make them successful. Contact Brave Law now to a receive free case review from Amanda. She can serve as a compassionate advocate who can lead you every step of the way through the adoption process.
How Can an Adoption Attorney Help Me?
For those just being introduced to the adoption process, it can quickly become confusing and hard to figure out what you need to do next. However, you can get all the answers you need for your legal questions from our adoption attorney in Pekin IL. Our firm can prepare you for what to expect, support you during this emotional time, and provide you with step-by-step instructions. Here are some of the services we can provide for you.
- Representation in Court – Our attorney will attend and represent you during all the court proceedings.
- Negotiation – We will protect your rights and help you reach agreement through negotiations with birth parents or an adoption agency.
- Mediation – We can also help you settle any disputes.
- Preparing and Filing Legal Documents – We can help you with filing necessary paperwork such as the petition for adoption, consent forms, and other required legal documents.
Legal Services for Many Kinds of Adoption Clients
There are many ways that families can form nowadays. Therefore, many clients seek assistance from our adoption attorney in Pekin IL. The Brave Law Center assists many different types of clients with a variety of options when it comes to adoption.
- Birth Moms – Trying to find placement with adoptive parents for a newborn is a difficult time for a mother. The Brave Law Center can help locate the right adoption agency or private adoption to make the process more comfortable.
- Adopting a child from another state or country – There are several more steps involved with adoptions of children from different states or foreign countries. In addition, it can get difficult to manage communication with multiple adoption agencies and out-of-state parents. Brave Law can manage all those interactions for you and negotiate in your best interests.
- Stepparents – There are significant benefits for stepparents to gain legal parental rights. When it comes to medical emergencies, you cannot sign off on an emergency surgery unless you gain parental rights through adoption.
- Co-parents – This is one of the most popular forms of adoption for LGBTQ families, making sure both parents have legal parental rights to their children.
- Relatives – If you are a family member of a child who lost both their parents and was placed in foster care, we can help you get legal rights to provide for the child’s welfare.
- Foster Parents – With over 15,000 children in the Illinois foster care system, you can reduce your wait time in some instances by considering a foster care adoption. Brave Law can assist you in providing a permanent home to a foster child.
Do you have questions regarding the adoption process? You can find the answers you need by consulting with an experienced Tazewell County adoption attorney in Pekin IL. Call Brave Law now at 309-685-7900 or use our contact form to schedule a consultation. Our firm specializes in all aspects of family law. So, we can also assist you with cases concerning child custody, divorce, estate planning, trusts, and wills. The Brave Law Center also specializes in real estate law, probate law, and criminal defense.