Understanding Family Law in Peoria IL
When considering the relationships that take place between partners and children in a family, the legal aspects of said relationships are all handled under what is known as family law. Family law in Peoria IL can consist of the creation of families, in addition to the separation of couples. The intricacies of family law also delve into the care of children, and the rights of parents. If these matters are something you must contend with, help from a law firm such as Brave Law Center, P.C. can get you on the right path.
The professionals at Brave Law Center, P.C. have the experience and know-how needed to navigate family law successfully. Whether considering a divorce or setting up a prenuptial agreement, we can assist throughout the process. Jason B. Netzley, lead lawyer at Brave Law Center, P.C., commits himself to represent clients with integrity and dedication to the legal process. We’ve helped clients get through the most challenging points of their lives.
What Does Family Law Cover?
From a budding relationship to the end of one, family law can assist with all points of your partnership with another person. And although you mostly think of family lawyers assisting with divorce proceedings, family law covers much more.
- Divorce – Perhaps the most well-known use of family law, divorce can be a long and stressful process. However, with the help of an attorney, resolutions can be met that can be beneficial to both parties.
- Child Custody – If fighting about who gets custody of your children after a separation, a family law attorney can assist. We can build a case advocating for you in court, and also ensure your children are safe and well cared for.
- Paternity – When the true nature of paternity is unclear, a court and lawyer can help decide. Once the paternity is determined, child support and custody proceedings can move forward.
- Adoption – Looking to adopt a child of your own? Talk with a family attorney. We can help with all the proper documentation and details, allowing the adoption process to move forward at a desirable pace.
- Juvenile Law – When children get in trouble with the law, it’s not the job of criminal lawyers to get involved, but family lawyers. Our attorneys can work to make sure your kids are treated fairly in front of a judge.
- Other – Family law covers a wide range of cases. Such cases include common law marriage, same-sex marriage, inheritance laws, power of attorney and more.
An Attorney on Your Side
Whether needing help with family law in Peoria IL, or attempting to conquer other legal matters, Brave Law Center, P.C. is on your side. Our attorneys handle a variety of different practices. For example, we’ve fought for the rights of our clients in cases involving:
Give Our Team a Call
Discover how involved family law in Peoria IL can be and get assistance with your legal matters from Brave Law Center, P.C. Contact us today at (309) 228-9250. Also, our Peoria office is located at 330 NE Perry Ave, Peoria, IL 61603.