Find the Solution to Your Family’s Worst Disputes
The truth is, we don’t always get along with family or spouses. We do our best to work out any problems we may have, but sometimes it isn’t enough to “talk it out.” When your relationship has reached a breaking point, or you have other legal matters to settle with your family, you need help from the go-to family law attorney in Peoria IL, Brave Law Center, P.C.
The attorneys at Brave Law Center, P.C. work hard to deliver you the best possible solutions for your legal woes. Whether helping with a separation to managing the legal matters of buying real estate, we are equipped to handle the most difficult cases. Jason B. Netzley and his team of attorneys have represented numerous families and individuals across Central Illinois.
What Does a Family Law Attorney Cover?
When most people think of family law, divorce proceedings come to mind. While that is one of the most common legal issues family attorneys can handle, they cover much more. Issues related to family, children, separation and more include:
- Divorce – The legal separation of a married couple. Family lawyers work to ensure their client is treated fairly and gets their fair share from the separation.
- Annulment – Much like a divorce. However, an annulment takes the extra step and dissolves a marriage so thoroughly, it’s as if it never happened.
- Alimony – After a divorce, alimony is an arrangement that one party of the separation receives regular payments, so to help them eventually become self-sufficient.
- Child Care/Guardianship – Family law attorneys can help fight for your right to custody over your children, set up child support payments, establish visitation times for the side of no custody and more.
- Adoption – A family lawyer can handle the legal intricacies that go with adoption. An attorney can help organize the proper method of adoption and overcome any potential legal hurdles.
- Abuse – If there is evidence of domestic abuse within a home, family law attorneys can take steps to ensure children are taken out of harm’s way and protected.
Get the Legal Assistance You Need
At Brave Law Center, P.C., we offer the family law attorney Peoria IL has come to trust. Moreover, we specialize in a variety of other areas, to best assist you with your potential legal woes. Aside from family law, we can help clients with:
To find out more about the work Brave Law Center, P.C. does as a leading family law attorney of Peoria IL, call us today. You can contact us at 309-685-7900. Also, our Peoria office is located at 330 NE Perry Ave., Peoria IL 61603.