A DUI Attorney for When You Need It
If you find yourself in a situation where an officer is charging you with a DUI, you need someone in your corner to back you up. In cases where you are guilty of what you are being charged for, there’s no way to stop the ruling. However, if you know you’re innocent or think a charge is too harsh, hiring a DUI attorney in Washington IL might be your best option. Furthermore, you need help from the professionals at Brave Law Center, P.C.
The team at Brave Law Center, P.C. get down to business and work diligently to get you the best possible outcome for your case. From criminal charges to divorce proceedings, we’ve done it all. When you hire Brave Law Center, P.C., you get years of experience from a dedicated team, led by attorney Jason B. Netzley.
When (and When Not) to Hire a DUI Attorney
While you most always want representation of some manner when being faced with criminal charges, there are times where a DUI attorney might not do you enough good. Hiring a lawyer all depends on your unique situation
When to Hire
- If you were wrongly accused of a DUI when you weren’t drinking.
- When you are receiving your first DUI charge.
- If you feel an officer treated you wrong or did not correctly implement a field sobriety test.
- When you need to get your license back more quickly.
- If you blew a BAC under 0.08.
When NOT to Hire
- If you blew a BAC a significant amount over the legal limit of 0.08.
- When you are coming back after multiple offenses.
- If you feel a public defender can handle your case.
- When you know of your guilt.
While there are certain situations where it isn’t advisable to hire a DUI attorney, it is always in your best interest to request a consultation with a private lawyer. They can better tell you if your charges have the chance of being dropped, reduced or if they cannot be changed.
Aside from being the choice DUI attorney for Washington IL, Brave Law Center, P.C. can assist with a large variety of other legal issues. We specialize in multiple fields of law and can handle your cases involving:
Contact Us Today
To find out whether you can challenge your DUI ruling or not, get in touch with the most reliable DUI attorney of Washington IL, Brave Law Center, P.C. You can contact us today at 309-685-7900. Also, our Peoria office is located at 330 NE Perry Ave., Peoria IL 61603.