Fight Your Tickets with a Traffic Attorney in Fulton County IL
Get your ticket dismissed with help from a Brave Law traffic attorney in Fulton County IL. Give our experienced law office a call now at 309-282-9254 to let us defend your rights.
Our local lawyers can help you sort out the complexities of area traffic codes and the language involved in traffic cases. As a result, they can help identify mistakes made by law enforcement or weaknesses in the evidence against you. Consequently, we may find flaws that result in your ticket being dismissed. Thus, you should contact us right away if you receive any of the following violations:
- Speeding tickets
- Fix it tickets
- Red light tickets
- Texting and driving tickets
- Accident tickets
- License Suspension
- Reckless driving tickets
- All Traffic Ticket Offenses
Our proven results in helping clients to find successful resolutions to their tickets are reflected in the positive testimonials we receive. In fact, more than 86 percent of our clients give us 5-star reviews. Contact us now to fight for your rights and get the best possible outcome to your case.
Recent Illinois Traffic Law Changes Can Cost You
In case you missed the most recent reports, new traffic laws threaten to cost you with hefty fines or perhaps even a suspension of your license. You need to know about the following recent law changes:
- Legislators recently changed the Illinois Vehicle Code to create a 12-month license suspension and minimum fine of $1,000 for drivers who cause “great bodily harm, permanent disability or disfigurement to another person” while texting and driving.
- Another strict law, also called Mason’s Law, enacts harsher penalties for drivers who fail to yield at crosswalks or in school zones, causing an accident that injures someone. You could face a suspension of your driver’s license for a year.
You may not want to take the time read about changes to Illinois traffic laws. Plus, you may not know where to look to find them. So, you should always contact Brave Law when you receive tickets to get legal counsel from our traffic attorney in Fulton County IL. Our law team can provide you with the best course of action. For your convenience, we included a link to helpful information on recent changes to Illinois traffic laws here.
What You Can Expect from Our Traffic Attorney in Fulton County IL
When you need to fight tickets, you can expect to receive professional legal counsel and strategies from our traffic attorney in Fulton County IL. In certain circumstances, you may even see your tickets get dismissed. A dismissal can occur due to the following:
- The officer who issued the violation misses your court hearing.
- We negotiate a plea agreement with the judge that allows you to accept a less serious, non-moving violation.
- The court grants alternative disciplinary measures that we negotiate for you. For example, you could avoid stiffer penalties by attending traffic school or agreeing to an unsupervised probationary period.
In some cases, we may not get a dismissal or an allowance for alternative discipline. Yet, we can still help to minimize fines or penalties such as points against your driver’s license. Because insurance companies regularly review your driving record, you could save a lot of money through lower insurance rates with help from our traffic attorney in Fulton County IL.
Get the Legal Counsel You Need
Brave Law specializes in all aspects of traffic law. Therefore, you can fight tickets you receive with help from our traffic attorney in Fulton County IL. Call our law office today at 309-228-9254 or contact us online to discuss your case.